Rancho Valencia was hand selected by Forbes Travel Guide as one of the finest Five-Star hotels in the world (2016) and was awarded the prestigious AAA Five Diamond award (2016), both for three consecutive years. The resort has also been ranked as the #1 resort in the country by U.S. News & World Report (2015) and was listed on Condé Nast Traveler’s 2015 Gold List.
In 2015, Rancho Valencia received a spot on Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader’s Choice Awards as the #3 California Resort and was among the Top 20 Hideaways selected by the readers of Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report. In 2014, Travel + Leisure also included Rancho Valencia among its Top 500 Hotels in the World, and Tennis Magazine continues to name the resort as its #1 U.S. Tennis Resort each year.
Since its opening in 1989, the award-winning Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa – Southern California’s only Relais & Châteaux property – has garnered a reputation as one of the West’s most sought-after five star resorts. A sanctuary of good living tucked away on 45 acres of lush gardens and olive groves, this Mediterranean-inspired, all-suite property completed a $30 million renovation in 2013 including remodeled guest casitas, a brand new restaurant and new bar, and completely remodeled meeting space, as well as major enhancements to The Spa and fitness center.
Among the property’s offerings are 49 luxuriously appointed guest casitas with private patios, rejuvenating spa treatments and a wellness-oriented fitness program at The Spa, two distinctive restaurants – Veladora and The Pony Room – showcasing Rancho Valencia’s farm-to-table philosophy, and an award-winning tennis program.
Complimentary Inclusions For All Guests
• Complimentary Mini fridge (snacks and beverages refreshed daily)
• Morning newspaper (guest choice) to each guestroom suite
• Use of Spa, Fitness, and Tennis facilities
• 10-12 Yoga, Spin, Pilates, TRX, fitness classes daily
• Freshly squeezed orange juice delivered daily
• Wireless, high-speed Internet access
• Complimentary overnight parking
• Tennis, Croquet, Bocce Ball equipment and mountain bikes
• 2015 mens/womens, left/right-handed Callaway golf club usage
• Enjoy our sign and drive Porsche testing program!
• 3 incredible nights in an Agave Suite
• $300 Spa Credit
• $300 Dining Credit
• Access to ALL of the incredible amenities listed
All reservations are based upon room-type availability and blackout dates provided by Rancho Valencia. Property agrees to honor package during eligible booking periods if rooms are available to be booked by the general public. Travel must be completed within 12 months of purchase date.
RETAIL VALUE: $3,200
RESERVE PRICE: $2,600